Transbee is a service from Transbee Services Pvt. Ltd.
Any refund on your Transbee membership fees shall be governed by the Refund Policy stated below. Further, some specific project based pricing and other services may be governed by their individual refund policies or the project contract. In all such cases the individual refund policy or the project contract terms shall be applicable in addition to this policy unless and otherwise it is contrary to this, in which case the individual service/project contract refund terms shall supersede this policy.
Transbee bills its customers in advance at the beginning of each month based on the appropriate plan that the customer has subscribed to.
1. Refunds on cancellation will be entertained only if the client has served the due notice period for cancellation. Any excess amount after adjusting for the notice period and pending dues if any, shall be refunded to the customer. All cancellation requests require a 30 day notice period.
2. Refunds during the trial hours do not apply since all unused hours can be utilized any time for the period of 1 year from the purchase date.
3. Refunds on non-usage of plan hours by the customer are not permitted. Only Rollovers are permitted as per the terms and condition of the plan.
4. Refunds are not applicable on items bought on behalf of the Client on the Client’s instructions using the Client’s financial instruments.
5. In the event of deficiency in service, Transbee will make every reasonable effort to rectify the problem and rework on the task/assignment/project and deliver it back to the customer. Refunds on account of deficiency in service will be at the sole discretion of the Company. All such requests have to be routed to the Quality Department of Transbee through email [firstname.lastname@example.org] within 3 business days of receipt of a completed task/assignment/project, failing which it is presumed that the service quality is acceptable and there is no deficiency in service. The decision of the company will be final and binding on this matter. All tasks/assignments/projects are undertaken on a best effort basis only.
6. Transbee and its project managers shall not be responsible or liable for insufficient or delayed documentation/information from customer pertaining to any particular project/s, errors/mistakes not pertaining to Transbee's scope of work, inability of Client to follow procedures or requirements or due to any other reasons beyond the control of Transbee.
7. Any refunds due to errors in billing, referral discounts or any such items shall be made to the Client via PayPal.
8. You may be subject to transaction charges and fluctuations in the exchange rate on such refunds due to the payment gateway and the intermediary banks involved in the transaction; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Timelines for receipt of funds may also vary for different banks. Our responsibility is to act by issuing a refund where agreed upon after resolution of the case, within 15 business days.
If you have any issues with our refund policy, please get in touch with our billing team (email@example.com).